Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy in Vancouver British Columbia
Improving the Quality of Life for Both Men and Women in the Greater Vancouver Area
Hormone imbalance can present itself in a variety of ways. Some people develop major conditions, such as hypothyroidism or fibromyalgia, while others have numerous symptoms that appear unrelated. You may have visited a local doctor for issues related to hormone imbalance only to be misdiagnosed or receive no treatment at all.
When your health problems don’t go away, you become frustrated and look for another solution such as Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). This natural treatment offers fast resolution of symptoms with minimal or no side effects. If you’re ready to feel good again, you owe it to yourself to learn about the many other benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Vancouver British Columbia.
A Different Kind of Healthcare
A common complaint of men and women in British Columbia is that they feel rushed when they visit a traditional doctor. They often don’t feel heard as their doctor writes a prescription and sends them out the door. Things are much different with BHRT Doctors.
One of the reasons they become complementary or alternative practitioners in the first place is because they want to spend more time with patients. Your doctor gets to know you as an individual and continues to supervise your BHRT sessions until you have completed the program. The information you provide, along with the results of your medical exam and hormone testing, are used to create your customized BHRT compound.
Improvements You Can Expect to See with BHRT
One of the hallmark characteristics of BHRT is recognizing that each patient is unique and has different issues caused by hormone imbalance. In spite of this, certain benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Vancouver British Columbia are reported so often that you are likely to experience them as well. These include:
Many people who complete BHRT in the Vancouver District say that they can’t really put into words what it has meant to them. They just know that they feel more energetic and enjoy life to the fullest once again.
- Improved ability to concentrate and remember important details
- If you feel like you are constantly forgetting details and your brain feels fuzzy when you try to concentrate, you’re not alone. Hormone imbalance makes the chemical receptors in the brain sluggish so they don’t send or receive messages like they should. BHRT stabilizes brain function and encourages further cell growth, which makes you feel more mentally alert.
- More balanced moods
- People sometimes start BHRT feeling deeply ashamed because they can’t seem to control their moods. They rage at their family over the smallest things, feel sad and weepy, or feel so anxious they can’t accomplish the simplest tasks. This, too, is often the result of hormone imbalance among brain chemicals. Some patients experience so much improvement that they no longer have to take prescription medication for a mood disorder.
- Better sexual performance and desire
- Both men and women with a hormone imbalance can struggle with low libido. This is frustrating for partners who have always enjoyed a satisfying intimate relationship. Erectile dysfunction in men and painful intercourse for women can further erode the desire to engage in physical intimacy. BHRT balances the estrogen and testosterone levels, which helps improve both problems.
Locate Qualified Vancouver Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Doctors